Saturday, September 19, 2009

Overture


This may come as a surprise to many but I have finally been drawn towards blogging.Its been in my mind for quite sometime,especially the title.As I shift my interest from programming and involve myself in some voracious reading of editorials and novels from different genres,hopefully my posts will come out of the confused,meaningless,irrational opinions they are initially going to be,merely because of my lack of enough insight on pertinent issues.
As the title suggests there will be an unnecessary inception of complexity on any issue moving from absurd to formative and cogent conclusions with passage of time.Considering my volatile and capricious nature it is likely to be either humongous to pathetic to downright annoying.But this is my blog and I am at total liberty to say crap or put forward rational ideas.So I end this lame overture of my blog,Mumbo-Jumbo most likely to imbibe some of the worst or shrewd outlooks.

3 comments:

  1. hey, i read your blog which looks quite good initiative from u. As u develop your blog further ,i hope u will bring out some more business dealing related issues which of course would enhancement your business management skills. so good luck dude in your ambition.
    i will try becoming an active member. Apology for rather professional and boring comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No need for apologies dude.I really appreciate ur comment.I wud certainly focus on basic business issues like Im reading a lot on recession currently but since I just started taking interest in these matters and was more of a disinclined sort Im gonna maintain a balance between relevant and irrelevant topics like my next two posts will be on Hindu newspapr and on my short but fruitful programming experience.But be assured coz soon i will post on credit default swaps supposed to be an indirect contributing factor to the crisis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great initiative. i seriously think you have improved your vocab a great deal. keep it up.
    And one more thing.please tell me how you did it.

    ReplyDelete